Top Award 2015 - Shortlist
We are pleased to announce the shortlist* of entries for the Fedrigoni Top Award 2015.
- Symphony for a Beloved Sun – Anish Kapoor by Brighten the Corners (United Kingdom)
- Rapport d'activité 2012 du Cnap by The Shelf Company (France)
- Calico hand-printed wrapping papers by Calico studio (Czech Republic)
- Une promenade - Harald Fernagu by Atelier Tout va bien (France)
- Oasis Hotel by Rorhof (Italy)
- 1991 by CORETI (Spain)
- Marie Stella Maris by Vrijdag Premium Printing B.V. (Netherlands)
- Kräuterlikör Marienapotheke Wasserburg by Ulrike Zeizel (Germany)
- Chorographie d'un territoire littéraire by éditions de l'Éclosoir (France)
- Mini Boden Summer Catalogue by F E Burman (United Kingdom)
- L'ermita beer by Nueve estudio (Spain)
- DER WILDE by ELBSTERN Kreativagentur (Germany)
- Sobrassada Unic by Deberlou (Spain)
- Particolari di Maida by nju:comunicazione (Italy)
- Chilla - Zukhra by Paolo Palma - Metodo (Italy)
- El Greco International Symposium 2014 by Sánchez / Lacasta (Spain)
- Papelote diaries 2015 by Papelote (Czech Republic)
- Book of copies by San Rocco magazine (Italy)
The award ceremony will be held in London on Thursday 12th March at 6.30pm at the exclusive Stationers’ Hall. This magnificent venue is one of the few ancient Livery Halls in London and is located close by to St Paul’s Cathedral.
The winners of each category will be announced and awarded by the authoritative members of the Jury: Simon Esterson, Ginette Caron, Joost Grootens, Massimo Acanfora, Xavier Bas Baslé.
The exhibition will be open for public viewing from 10 to 6pm on Friday 13th March.
*The projects are listed in subscription order, the list does not necessarily reflect the final ranking.